الثلاثاء، 18 أكتوبر 2016

Tagged Under:

Cabin in the woods which is very disturbing

By: Unknown On: 12:24:00 م
  • Let's Get Social




  • if you ever saw the movie Cabin in the woods  by Chris Hemsworth You will relate to this 

    Ever since I saw "The Blair Witch Project," I've had the strange desire to search the woods for creepy buildings to explore.

    But even as I say this to you now, I know that I'd probably wimp out if none of my friends wanted to come along. I'm simply not as brave as this guy.
    While on vacation in Colorado, Redditor SeaDug noticed an old, abandoned cabin as he was walking through the woods. It didn't seem like anything special, but he instantly became creeped out when he stepped inside.

    From the outside, it looked like any other abandoned building that eventually gets vandalized.


    However, the inside was a different story. He found a seemingly innocent cross, but then saw that it was right next to a pentagram.




    There was another one in the next room.


    well this is scary i hope i never go there ... like ever 

    0 التعليقات:

    إرسال تعليق